NK Sleepcare Co., Ltd.
In 2017, we have been appointed as an authorized distributor for all product ranges from Philips Respironics USA. You can assure that you will receive the good quality products, as well as the long term after-sales services from our well-trained staffs.
We also provide the outsourced sleeping test services to hospitals and patient’s homes. Perform by our certified sleep technicians, and your report will be interpreted by board certified sleep doctors.
Why patients choose our CPAP?
- 7-day CPAP free trial.
- Enjoy 3 years warranty for all models (only machines purchased from NK Sleepcare).
- Free software to download your compliance data, or you can bring your SD card to our office. We will download you data for free.
- You can bring you machine to us for maintenance e.g. Ozone disinfection, routing check up, pressure calibration free of charge.
- No credid card fee (for order over 2,000 Bahts)
- Enjoy 6 months installment plan with 0% interest (for order over 20,000 Bahts) with selected cards.
- Free shipping nationwide (for order over 2,000 Bahts)
- Vaious contact channels of your choice e.g. phone call, web site, Line, Email, Facebook, etc.
Medical Advisory Board
Dr. Worawat Suwannaruxa, M.D.
- Medical Degree/Doctor of Medicine/Chulalongkorn University 1971
- Internship (United Hospital), Whiteplain, NY, U.S.A.
- Residency (General Surgery) Youngstown Hospital, Youngstown, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Fellowship (Plastic Reconstructive Surgery) Christ Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.A.
- Currently working at Bangkok General Hospital and Vichaiyut Hospital.
Dr. Chatree Wongjirad, MD, AASM
- Assistant Professor at North Dakota University Medical School
- Chulalongkorn University School of Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Specialties: Neurology, Sleep Medicine